Thursday, July 28, 2011

Backwards K Backyard

The backyard needed some help...  Serious HELP!  

Here's a before picture (only one I could find, yes that's KD shooting a potatoe gun)
Anyway, it was pretty sad.  Seriously sad.... just a trampoline and some grass.
I mentioned to KD that it would be neat to have a little fire pit.


So we called in the professionals, and boy did we get a fire pit and then some!

Meet Emilio... he's awesome!  He layed the checkered blocks and brick trim. 
He also did all the rock and brick on my house. Thanks Emilio!

Meet Dusty....
he's the MAN when it comes to concrete. 
He's an artististic talented creative hardworking concrete man!
Ok I have to stop now or he'll get a big head.
But anyway thanks Dusty for everything and for power washing my balcony and patio!

His crew poured the concrete, stamped it, sanded it, stained it and stoned it. 
As I recall I cooked for these guys and made them homemade ice cream...
so guys please don't forget to come SEAL it =) 


Meet KD, Chad, Pake & Tate, who's not pictured I think he must have snuck off to watch Sponge Bob. Anyway, this is my landscaping crew.  They are fantanbulous!  I love them!  I couldn't have done this without them!  Thank you, Thank you guys!

Pake took alittle nap, and he'll kill me if he sees that I posted this picture!

So here's the finished project.

I love it!  The boys say they wanted a pool =(  Me too!  BUT hey we've got one heck of firepit!



No comments: