Monday, August 1, 2011

Almost all the Adams' family were in town a couple weeks ago, so they all came over for hamburgers.

Brenden, Kaitlyn, Cimarron, Tate (he's mine in case you didn't know), & Kyser.
Kendi, Joni Sue, Marli, Clay Bret, Aaron, Ty, Drew & Pake (btw he's my oldest)
I hope I spelled every one's name correctly but I'm pretty sure I didn't, my sincere apologies.
I'm just glad Marli got them all together for a picture =)

Kerry Don, his brothers & parents chatting it up after supper.  I'm pretty sure there might have been some farm talk involved.  I couldn't be certain, but I'm thinking it's a strong possibility.

In the meantime, the Adams' sister-in-laws (bless our hearts) had a nice visit too!

I always enjoy when the whole family comes over to the Backwards K....
it just doesn't happen often enough!

No comments: