Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Stilts

Stilts?  Yes stilts!  So yall wonder what all we do for fun at MacKenzie Lake campground? 
Well, sometimes we walk on stilts!  Well I don't, but many others tried.


Justin and Kerry Don just had to try.

And by the way, Barb is the stilts owner. 
 She found these in an old barn and of course she can out do everyone.


Justin had to try to get on the tallest ones, too!

He did of course.

This picture just cracks me up... while Danny never walked on the stilts, he was sure helping Michelle.


The Montana kids walked on them too!   I'm so thankful my kids didn't try. 


Well except for this big kid of mine, he wouldn't give it up. 
I was scared to death we were going to be on the way to the ER, but thankfully no one fell, not even KD.

Walking on stilts is great entertainment.  Thanks Barb and Happy Birthday too!

No comments: