Monday, June 25, 2012

Some Lake Time

While we've been busy on the farm, we did sneak off to the lake last weekend.  We left Kerry Don on the sprayer, but I told him, "It's a serious matter babe, I just have to go check on the trailer at the lake!"  Of course that was just an excuse to go to the lake, but SHhhh don't tell him.
Yep this is the trailer I had to check on.... I had to make sure that no one had broke in, I had to check the water, I had to check the gas, I had to check the fridge. So when everything was good, I just decided we better spend a couple nights to make extra sure everything was fine.  Thankfully, KD came out Saturday night too!

So what do we do at the lake?   Well we have ice cream partys!  Our kind neighbors invited us over and they had homemade ice cream along with an impressive platter of toppings... YUM

This is the ice cream eating crew... they're so sweet to my boys!
Darla, Brian, Danielle, Pake, Anna, Tate, Dev, Crescent, & Eddie

These guys are sweet to them too and hauled them around on their golf cart. 
David, Michelle, Tricia, Tate & Pake

Some people are brave enough to let my punks drive their golf cart!


We also braid hair!  This chic has beautiful hair.

Mrs Anna braided the beautiful hair and it was so cute!


Mostly, we chill, we laugh and we relax. 
Crescent, Me, DeDe, Tricia, Robin, Michelle, Darla & Amanda Jo.

I hope yall find time to enjoy the summer too!

No comments: