Friday, August 10, 2012

Mimi's and the Mountains

My Mom lives near the mountains in New Mexico.  My step dad took us for a very scenic drive up into the mountains to the Valle Vidal.  We drove and drove on a rough rub boarded caliche road. 

 It was worth it though.
This is at the summit... the view behind us was breath taking!


We had a picnic at Shuree Ponds!

Papa helped the kids fish!

Behind Mimi and Papa is Baldy Peak.

Me, Mom and my Sis

The view of the meadows was just beautiful.

My sweet niece and nephew loved the fishing! Scouty got pretty good with her pink Barbie fishing pole!  Reno calls a fish, Ishy, that little buggar is really starting to talk! 

We also stopped off at the Gravel Ponds in Cimmaron Canyon to attempt some more fishing....
I love the boys reflection!


I just love a good reflection shot....

Mimi's in the mountains is awesome!

No comments: