Monday, April 28, 2014

A Night in Paris

Prom time!

My little sister was so sweet to come and help me!  I was in charge of putting some finger foods together.

It's not stressful at all to put together a food table for 75-100.

But, it's fun!

The fruit was a hit!

My favorite were the little cheesecake bites.


Lacy & Daniele looked so pretty!

We had it at Destiny's Garden in Amarillo.  This place is so nice!  

Amy and Kevin

Taylor Jo and Addie took Andy and he was prom king.  So sweet!  Brings a tear to my eye...

Hannah, Jon and Criselda

Brianna and Khalia 

Francisco and Patty

Jess, Cassie, Anthony and his date.


Omar, Jasmine and I

All of the these kids are so special to me!  I just love them all!

The THS Junior sponosors!  We're smiling because we only have to do Prom every 4 years.  

Christy and I...  Prom was a success!  

No comments: