Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Spring Break 2014

We had a great adventure this spring break, a great REDNECK adventure!

We went camping and ATVing.... two of our favorite things!

We saw some really mean muddy MONSTER trucks!

KD, Pake, Newt & Tater

KD & I do love some muddin' FUN!

KD & Newt cooked... in the ATV trailer!  Thank goodness for it!  The trailer became our main hang out to stay out of the dust & then rain!   But we're rednecks, we love the dirt and mud!

The kids loved it too and let me tell you these girls don't mind the mud!

Pake & I at the Turnpike Troubadours concert and I might add we were standing in ankle deep mud.... 
thank goodness for irrigation boots!

Tate being the funny guy he loves to be!

Did I mention we saw some Monster trucks?

Here we were up on Redneck Mountain, watching a side-by-side race. 
 It's basically like motocross just with RZRs!

And one of the best parts of the whole weekend, was that I ran into one of my Townsend cousins and his son, Trent and Josh.  By the way.... do y'all think we look alike?  I do, we could probably pass for siblings.  

So Spring Break 2014 has come and gone.... but it was fun while it lasted and will not soon be forgotten!

No comments: