Monday, December 15, 2008

All I Want for Christmas are My Two Front Teeth

I think Tate has been listening to this Christmas carol or observing all the kids in his class losing their teeth, so he thinks he should be losing his teeth. He told me yesterday, "Momma is my tooth loose?" or "Momma feel this tooth.... it feels loose doesn't it? I think it's loose!"

Well his front teeth ARE not loose. So I'm like, "No Tate I don't think your teeth are loose."

He replies, "Man, when am I going to lose some teeth?"

So I say, "Tate you will lose your teeth when you lose them. Why are you so worried about it?"

He says, just as serious as can be, "Look I need some money ok!"

I just died laughing. Well all day yesterday he kept saying my front teeth hurt. I think he messed with them checking if they were loose so much that now they are sore! I just thought it was funny that he thinks the tooth fairy is going to make him rich!

1 comment:

Tori said...

Tater might need money for your gift this time. -lol