Saturday, December 27, 2008

Girlfriend Christmas Parties

My Kaleidoscope Sisters - I had our Christmas Party at my house. Sherry, Julie, Traci, and Sam helped me host the party. We had enchiladas. We welcomed some new members and had an ornament exchange too!
Leslie hosted a Ornament Exchange party again this year. She always has a cute presentation... this year she gave us all a Daily Survival Kit: a Toothpick to remind you to pick out the good qualities in other people, a Rubber band to remind you to be flexible, a Band-Aid to remind you to heal hurt feelings, a Pencil to remind you to list your blessings, an Eraser to remind you that everyone makes mistakes, Glue to remind you to stick with it, if you do you can accomplish anything, etc... It was really special!

I am BLESSed with wonderful girlfriends! They are always there for me!

No comments: