Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Adams Family

 We had the WHOLE Adams family over for lunch and pictures.  Thanks to Ron and Kylene for taking them for us.... it was an ordeal.  But everyone was patient and cooperative and I think we managed to get everyone's mug shot.  My husband comes from a family of 5 boys, so I will start with the youngest son....

This is baby of the family.... Joe Wayne, Julia, Cimmaron and Kaitlyn. 
Aren't the girls too cute?  And you usually won't catch them without their cowgirl boots.

 Yall already know who these punks are...

 This is the middle child.... Delwin, Kyser, Kristie, Kendi, Marli and Ty. 
 See Kyser, Tate's twin, they are in the same grade
and I forsee them getting into some trouble at some point.

 Drew, Dexter (also know as Uncle Cracker), Bailey, Sherry, Brenden and Aaron.  These kids show pigs and I think they probably have like 16 pigs... now my boys want pigs =)


The oldest son is Kennen.....
Bradley, Ashton and his wife Jaime, Clay Bret, Joni Sue, Becky, Tyleigh (Ashton's daughter) and Kennen
They live in east Texas, too far away, but they visit a couple times a year.  They have an Amish Furniture Store and I really want to go and visit some day soon!

So here's the whole crew with Grandma Bryd and Freva and Don Adams

And then here are all the grandkids and one great grand.... are yall confused yet?  I know my boys griped and some of the other guys griped because we made them take these pictures... BUT won't we be so glad 20 years from now.  WOW I wonder how big the picture will be in 20 years?  BIG I bet.

So thanks for letting me share KD's side of the family. 

No comments: