Thursday, December 9, 2010

Cowhide and Zebra

I fell in love....... with these pillows!

I found this lady from Oklahoma at the Ranch Rodeo that made them just for me.

See I have this ottoman and I wanted some pillows to go with it. Did I mention I'm in love with my ottoman too? I have always loved zebra and I finally figured out how to put it with my western stuff. Now, the only problem is I only ordered two pillows, so I hope Santa knows that I really need a couple more =)

A couple of months ago, I got this cabinet.... did I mention I'm in love with it too?

So while I'm talking about my house, I thought I'd include pictures of my new textured walls. The hall is turquoise with a brown glaze. I kinda went for it on this, but I"m so glad I did!


Then upstairs the walls are red with a brown glaze. Tami and her Aunt Mary did an awesome job. If you ever need any work done I would definetly recommend them!
So, the Backwards K has received a little makeover and it's been so much fun!
Tori requested this blog.... so this one's for you Tori Beth!

No comments: