Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Windmill

This is my Christmas!  A windmill! 

Oh wait, I already have a windmill.... a real one!  But it's still laying on its side, with its head in bits and pieces out back at the farm shop.  See KD has been reeeaaally busy and hasn't had time to put up my windmill.  So this morning, we let the boys open a Christmas present (and yes now they're playing Mario Cart and I will never get to watch TV in my living room again... but that's another story) and KD mentions that he had a Christmas present for me.  I was furious because we'd already said we weren't doing Christmas with each other this year, because well quite frankly I'm spoiled rotten as it is... anyway he presents this box to me and I open it, and there it was the cutest durn little windmill I've ever seen in my life.  It's like approximately 4 inches tall, and all the little details and parts are there.  KD snickers and says there's your windmill, then he promptly mentions that it was all Chad's idea...  I guess Chad is dreading my windmill project.  Chad you must remember who signs your check ha/ha!  Well I'm actually very proud of my miniature windmill and it just makes me look forward to seeing my 30 ft tall windmill in the yard.  So ha/ha the jokes on me but I like it!

No comments: