Saturday, March 19, 2011

Spring Break Road Trip II

So the coolest part of the the Horseshoe Bay Resort was the golf course.  Well it was an 18 hole putt putt golf course, but all the greens were real greens.  It was awesome!

They had a blast with the water arch... see the water shooting over their head.... kinda cool!

We putted and putted and we weren't too good.  Probably not a big surprise though... ha/ha

I loved it... it was so pretty!

Tater Jack thought it was baseball! 

It was the most beautiful landscaping, with waterfalls, streams, fountains, and palms.

Did I mention that they played in the water arch?  They got wet!

We had to park our redneck ATV trailer with cedar post at the airport
and this was the view looking down on Horsheshoe Bay.... it was a site to see!

Then, we hit the road and we passed this gorgeous ranch entrance!   
Then we stopped outside of Llano and saw the bald eagles.... WAY cool!

Next, we stopped and bought cactus!  I was on a mission.  And today we worked in the yard and if I may say so myself it looks good (guess what I will blog about it )!  It was all worth the 2 day road trip with 3 punks that fought and entertained me the whole way! 

No comments: