Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Longhorns Go Undefeated

Tate played basketball this year.  He had never played before and he knew nothing about the game. Anyway, thank goodness he was picked by the Longhorns, because they are all stars. The twins are the coaches sons and they are the best little 4th grade basketball players I have ever see play!  I'm not even making that up, they are good!  I think they could whip some high school kids.... they are FAST and QUICK and can make a basket faster than lightening.  But this whole team, did great!   Everyone got to play!


 This group of boys were undefeated! They beat all the Silverton, Nazareth and Happy teams.  They were awesome!  Ok, ok I know I'm braggin sorry, I'm just a proud Momma!

This kid was so excited and his brother was excited for him too!

And best of all, Little Linc came to his first basketball game and we had to get his picture!

Well basketball is over, now it's time for some baseball! 

No comments: