Saturday, June 4, 2011

Baseball Baby

The boys signed up to play baseball this year.  I have to say I really didn't even know anything about baseball.  Yes I'll admit, I didn't even know what an inning was.  I know it's pathetic, totally embarrassing.  However, I can now say (thanks to Traci) that I know what an inning is and a few other things.  Baseball is pretty fun after all!


Pake's up to bat for the Astros.  He's on the same team as Hunter; James and Coey are the coaches. 
I admire anyone brave enough to coach little league... I'm just saying!  So thanks guys.


Mr Lefty had some good hits this year.   


First base.... ready for some one to bring him home!


Mr. Tater Jack played machine pitch for the Orioles.  He played short stop! 

He's another lefty!.

It's been fun out at the ball park.  I learned a few things about baseball and perhaps the most important is.... don't forget your sunflower seeds!

No comments: