Thursday, June 16, 2011

My Hometown

Ever so often, I have to sneak over to Earth, my hometown. 
 Usually I call my brother up and ask if I can dump my punks off with him. 

They like to play cowboy.


They like to go to brandings, too.  Brandings are just the highlight of the cowboy life this time of year.  Consequently, after a full day of playing like they were "real cowboys," they inform me they want horses.  I reminded them that they have motorcycles..... BUT actually I don't think I've heard the end of it!


In the meantime, I was shopping.  Yes shopping with the girls at their new shop. 
It's in downtown Muleshoe and it's WAAAY cute, with REALLY cute stuff. 
Bonnie Concho is the name and you should stop by if you're in Muleshoe.... you won't regret it!

Of course, you can't go to Muleshoe without visiting Aunt Pat, aka The Goat Lady. 
Scouty loved petting Velvet.

And this is Lucille and her baby Jeronamo... not really,
 I don't know their names but I just don't think there's anything cuter than a kid goat!

Actually baby RENO is cuter.  He's a doll and have I ever mentioned,
 I was the first person to take his picture!!!  MAN he's growing waaaay too fast!

So while the boys and I run around, Kerry Don and the crew have been working on the farm.  
 Sorry KD, but I did bring yall ice cream, BUTTERfinger ICE cream =)

We're loving the days of summer,
but in the back of my mind I can't stop from worrying it'll all be over too soon!  

1 comment:

Tori said...

You shoud slip over to EARTH a little more often. :)