Friday, June 3, 2011

18 Years Ago....

Just a short, eighteen years ago.... Miss Bay was born in June soon after KD and I married. 
She is the first Tulia Adams' cousin to graduate, now we only have 11 more to go!

Our boys have always thought she was totally IT. 
 She babysat my punks many times and they love her!


That is a table full, most of them Adams..... yes there's a bunch of us.

You wonder where they all came from?  Yep... see the resemblance in the brothers? 

See the resemblance in these cousins? Some mistake them for twins.  
They'll be 4th graders and what I can't understand is that they were just babies a few months ago!


These girls aren't cousins... they're sisters! They are the babies of the family and they are so CUTE!
 Oh and they told me those aren't pig tails...  No ma'am they're braids. 


 We had a couple other graduates in the family from other towns on the same night
 and we're sooo proud of you girls too!

  Graduation always makes me sad and HAPPY all at the same time,
but one thing is certain, it's officially summer!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

The picture of the brothers cracks me up! All of them, including Don, have the same look in their eyes!