Friday, June 17, 2011

A Short Road Trip

Pake had a follow-up appointment at Scottish Rites in Dallas. 

First, we had to go to Cabelas in Fort Worth!


The boys REALLY like this place!

A day at Cabela's is a day in heaven for my punks.


So after Pake's appointment, we went to Oklahoma.  We visited Lake Texoma.

We visited my Uncle Eddie and he took the boys for a spin on his RZR!


My Uncle lives in the woods near Lake Texoma... it was a neat place and the boys loved it!


Next we caught up with my Aunt Brenda Kay. It was great to see her!

We finished the day off with Hopey and Aunt Jan (and Montana, Hopey's daughter).  It was awesome to see everyone!  I'd like to thank Aunt Jan for letting us crash at her place.  We also saw Mikka and her kids, but guess what?  I didn't get a picture with them and I'm still kicking myself! 


So after our short 1/2 day visit, we headed out over the Lake Texoma Dam and said good bye to a beautiful lake with lots of pretty water.  Of course, the boys want to know when we're going back so they can go fishing!

No comments: