Monday, January 18, 2010

Big Buck on the Golf Course

Well yall the Cowboys lost.... we were sad! So what do we do???? Go GOLF!!! It was a beautiful Sunday afternoon, plus I love taking pictures of the wildlife on our golf course! We have deer, turkey, bobcats, foxes and possibly a ring tail cat. Anyway, I got a new phone and I used it take these pictures. It takes pretty good pictures for a phone.
This BIG buck was just hanging out by the women's tee box on 9. He had a whole entourage of does. They're soo cute! I wouldn't mind him hangin on my wall, but I think hunting on the golf course might land you in JAIL! Guess I'll stick to golfing and taking pictures ;)

Kerry Don got his birthday alittle early! Golf Cart Curtains or cover or whatever you call it! It sure cuts the wind... but yesterday was soo pretty we really didn't even need "curtnans" (as Tate would say)


My favorite place on the golf course, in between #7 green and #8 men's tee box! And aren't golf carts CUTE... I just love them.... I wish I had a turquoise one with a zebra seat (Tandy... Hello dream on!)


Did I mention I golfed with the guys.... Justin, Shane, Kennedy and KD.... They're so sweet to let KD's wife tag along.



This is smaller buck that I caught in the brush. What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Now, I bet yall are wondering what the boys were doing? That's a whole 'nother post!

No comments: