Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Denver Dadgumit

Pake and I are having a great trip in Denver. We came a day early to see Dr. Snively. We really didn't learn alot, but we are still hopeful that plastic surgery is in the future. We still don't know when. He did say he thinks he can operate and hopefullly help, just still not sure when.
After seeing Dr. Snively, we went to this awesome mall! WAY cool.... good thing this place isn't anywhere near the Backwards K... whew.... KD would probably take credit card away....

Pake and I took a picture with the trusty ole timer.

The very best part of the day was finding The Cheesecake Company. Oh my!!!!!

Many of yall know Pake LOVES, LOVES cheesecake.... usually when he wakes up from anesthia... he wants cheescake! So he was in heaven! Ok his Momma was too!


We started with appetizers.... I had stuffed mushrooms.... just alittle slice of HEAVEN ;)



Pake had fried cheese.... they were YUMMY too!


Then, we were good for alittle bit.... we shared a great Santa Fe Salad.


DRUM roll please................

Key LIME CHEESECAKE..... absolutely out of this WORLD... and I'm not kidding.


So we're here at good old Swedish Medical now..... Pake was being particuraly ornery this morning but I got the picture of the hand after all :)


Sad face.... then he got his IV..... like a big boy! BUT it burned, stung, HURT and he wasn't happy. He really did turn pale.... but he's asleep now. Hopefully, Dr. Yakes will work some more magic. Then, well be back on a plane to Amarillo by 6:30.... hopefully CUZ I'm hearing something about some SNOW????? I hope so.... just let me get back on Roll-a-Cone RD ;)

No comments: