Monday, January 18, 2010

We've Been Huntin

The boys have been huntin' with their new pellet guns. Kerry Don has helped them site their guns in, and bought them better bullets. They load up on the 4 wheeler and go out to the junk yard and HUNT. What do they hunt? Rabbits and birds so far!

This morning Bray showed up bright and early.... ready to go huntin'!
Aren't their huntin vest studly.... they can stuff birds in the back panel....
NOTE to self: make sure all birds are cleaned out before washing ;)

Last weekend, they were excited because they shot two little birds.


Last night they had 11 birds and a rabbit.... talk about proud!

Pake is going to be a hunter, I can already tell.



Hey yall want fried rabbit for supper? Or how bout rabbit stew? Ummmm.... I'll pass!




Maxie... she's sad! They make her stay home.


Boys, hey did yall leave me? Hey wait! I want to go huntin!



Guess it's just me and Maxie! I get to hang out at home in my favorite slippers (thanks JUDY) and blog and play on the computer and edit photos and blog and OPPS... I'm supposed to be working on KD Farms books.... See YALL!

No comments: