Friday, July 23, 2010

More Lake Fun

The fun never ends at the lake.... yesterday we hiked over to the Chili Bowl (well that's what my boys call it anyway). It's a large rock overhang in the shape of a bowl. We were on top looking down into it... it's deep and it makes me kinda nervous.



Traci with her boys.....she wasn't too keen on the idea, because she's scared of heights.
I can't believe I got her this close for a picture.


The boys and I, and Hunter served as my photographer here! Thank you my other son =)



Hunter O and Mr. Pake... bestest buddies... born 2 weeks apart and they're already 11!
How did that happen so fast!


These are my two.... Pake's hanging in there with the cast... it's not fun, but he's a trooper!


These boys are SILLY, no CRAZY, no they act like PUNKS most of the time,
but I guess I wouldn't trade them for anything.


And yes that's my oldest.... he frequently protest against my picture taking....
here he was acting like a punk.


But, I liked this old barn painted with an American flag... and guess what they posed for me!
Ok, OK I bribed them, I confess.



Pake found this cute little deer napping in a colvert....
The nerve of him to mess with her nap.


And here are some geese on the beach the other night.
Our lake days are numbered.... Shhhhh!!!!! though I don't want to talk about.
So I guess here in alittle while... we'll head back out there.

No comments: