Friday, July 30, 2010

Cabela's or Bass Pro Shop

I took the boys to both Cabela's and Bass Pro Shop and we can't decide which one is better. My boys completely loose their mind in stores like these. They go crazy, nuts, with excitement!!! All I hear is, "Momma look, Hey Momma look at this, Hey Momma I want one of these, Hey Momma etc, etc, etc...."

We went to Cabela's first, it's outside of Fort Worth!

Waterfalls, stuffed animals, fish........ it's all amazing to Pake and Tate.

"Momma that's the BIGGEST catfish I have ever seen in my life!!!!"


The next day, we went to Bass Pro Shops. What can I say they all look the same to me.
But to these boys, they were in heaven again.



Buggies, Boats, 4 wheelers........ they want one of each.




They want this coon for a pet too!
So I believe the consensus was that Cabela's is the coolest. I made them spend their own money and I think they're pretty much broke now....

We had to hang out a day in Dallas, not really by choice but we made the best of it....

The boys went golfing too... GLOW in the DARK golfing. They loved it too! I loved it because I shopped while they golfed. Grapevine Mills is a pretty neat place. I had a blast at the Tommy Hilfiger and Abercombie for kids outlets.

We're back at Scottish Rites now, waiting on surgery....... AGAIN. Pake's arm is not healing.... they are going to clean up the dead areas and possibly have to do a skin graft. The malformation is just not healing the way it should.... Pake is very tired of this, but looks like we're looking at least another month of this misery. I'll know more after we see the doctor. I hope they will figure out a plan to help his arm heal! Please pray for it to heal!

No comments: