Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Fireworks FUN

The boys were so excited about 4th of July.
Of course fire and blowing up something is always a big hit with them.
While I love beautiful fireworks, I was so glad when
(after 3 nights), they said they had finally popped them all!
Pake rested during the day, but let me tell you when it got close to dark he was rarin' to GO!

I worked hard to get good pictures of fireworks....
actuallly I took about 259 pictures and I had delete 250 of them.

Some of pictures are more funky than cool.


Pake decided he was up to riding the RZR on Sunday.



Did I mention it was MUDDY? They put a trash sack over his cast.




Tater caught a ride with Joe Borchardt. Thanks Joe!



Uncle Cracker (aka Dex) played with a tarantula, we wouldn't expect any less from him.



Love Jerz and Rali and the way they saw the Rs.


These two.... well we've decided they need to go to Hollywood! Caden and Tater, what a team.



A smoke bomb, not one of my favs.


We can't just light a firecracker and be satisfied. We must cram them in a can or bottle and then blow them up and marvel over how much it tore up the can.


Also, we can't light blackcats one at a time... we must light as many as possible at once.


Judy got us matching Ts.... thanks JUDY and yes you made my blog!

AND Tami GIRL!!!!! You're famous too! Tami knows what I'm talking about =)
I hope everyone's 4th of July was as exciting as ours.
We had a GRAND time with our lake village!


No comments: