Monday, July 12, 2010

Pake's Colorful Cast

It's been hotter this week and I've been trying to keep Pake in. Today the kids were playing the game, SORRY, that Mom and Tori got for Pake. Of course, I heard several times that Tate was cheating... he must have gotten that from his Dad.

These cousins are together almost 24-7... Meg, Pake, Bray and Tate.

Pake's second cast is just white and everyone has enjoyed signing it! His goofy Mom of course went out and bought every color of Sharpie they make. Anyway, here's the lovely cast.... I mentioned it was white.... actually it's dingy colored now. This afternoon, Pake's phone dings, being the noisey Mom that I am I looked at the text. It said, "Hey u wanna go shoot somethin" I started not to tell Pake but then I knew it would make his day. I believe they went to shoot praire dogs.... typical boy stuff. Mom doesn't get invited of course you know I'd take pictures if I did.... that's probably the reason right there.


So, yes Pake is doing better. I'm taking him back to Dallas on Wednesday and they're going to take the cast off again and see how it's healing. I sure hope it looks good.....




No comments: