Sunday, July 18, 2010

Peace Love and Picnic

Every year, the third weekend of July the large city of Tulia Texas holds its annual celebration and it's called "PICNIC". It's a time for family, friends, class reunions, parades, rodeos, golfing, dances, and this year the BIG event was the goat roping.




Yes I said goat roping.... does that make us really redneck?




Yes, I think it makes us pretty country.





The kids loved it! (I don't really think the goats liked it that much though)





Tate and Tilly were helping at the chute. She's Newt's neice and she's just the cutest thing.


See Newt is responsible for putting on the goat roping!
Pake and Tate had so much FUN.... I forsee many more goat ropings in my future!
LORD help me!



3 comments:

Wendy said...

the goat roping was the hit of the picnic.

Tori said...

Nice two feet, Pake Adams!!!

Lauren said...

Hi Tandy! I'm so glad you commented on my blog! I love yours, your boys are so handsome! I will be sure and tell the Austins you said hello! What a small world! The ranch sure is a fun place! I've definitely heard Jim and Ann talk about your sweet family through the years! They'll be thrilled to be able to see your blog!