Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Buffalo Gap Family Reunion 2008
Last weekend we went in the bus to our annual family reunion. There were 13 of us: Tripp, Hope, Summer, Autumm, Trail, Tori, Scout, Aunt Pat, Papa, Mimi, Pake, Tate and I. Preston was kind enough to be the chauffer. We all had a good time!
The boys and I! The boys love the Gap because they play with their cousins from Houston. And they go down to the railroad tracks and the river. I know that everytime they went down there they came back MUDDY! Imagine that!

Tori (my baby sister), me and my Mom!
Tate and Scout. She is the BEST baby! And CUTE!

Mimi and Scout! Did I mention how cute and sweet Scout is?
Trail, Pake and Tate chillin in the bus!
Tripp organized a football game! In this picture starting from the left: Trail, Tate, Pake, Braden, Tripp, Hope, Autumn, Summer and Tori!
Huddle up! Hope has her huddle and Tripp his! I'd love to hear what Tripp's saying!
Pake, Scout and I! Oh and look at Scout isn't she a DOLL!
My aunt Pat, Tate, Tori, Scout and Trail! I think Pat enjoyed the trip! We're glad she came! And look at little Miss Scout!
Last year, mom spiked up Tater's hair..... guess she started a tradition. Silly boys!
My Tate and Pake!
Hope and Tripp.... my brother was being a ham!
Summer, me and Autumn.... aren't my nieces some good looking girls! They're growing up so fast though! I remember Summer when she was Scout's age like it was yesterday! Summer is a sophomore and Autumn is in the 7th grade!

Papa, Scout and Tori!
All and all it was large time! We did have a mishap.... Tate shot Trail in the eye with a plastic pellet gun! Tate has been around these guns for 2 years.... and why he would shoot Trail... I have no idea... don't think he knows either! It was a learning experience for him for sure! Trail's eye is very bloodshot and Hope took him to the dr. Said he should be fine, but they're going to watch it! I guess Trail has a battle scar to go back and show! But Aunt Tandy was a little upset for sure! Boys.... they're wild!
We always look forward to next year and another trip to Buffalo Gap! We have made alot of memories there!


2 comments:

Brooke said...

I love all the pics...I think you need a baby girl :) Scout is PRECIOUS! Your boys are so cute too though!

Tori said...

Thanks for posting all these pics. I just sent everyone to your blog to check it out. I actually ended up with less than 10 pics and the camera was in the diaper bag the whole time.