Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The MR. Queen of Buffalo Gap Contest

We had some entertainment at our family reunion. Tori really came up with the idea! I got to be the MC even though I tried to get someone else to do it. For some reason, they thought I was just the person for the job (something about me being a loud mouth). I have no idea where they got that from. Anyway, we had 3 contestants, we tricked them and asked them if they would be judges. Then, we blindfolded them and dressed them up! We had made up funny names and things to say about them. We got some of their cousins to act as the judges and ask them funny pageant questions. Then, we had them go around and collect dollars. The one that collected the most won the crown. We raised $170 that went back into our reunion fund. It was absoluetly hilarious.
The picture is of Bobbie Sue Smith and myself.

No comments: