Monday, October 20, 2008

I’ve been tagged by Brooke to tell 6 things that the blog world might not know about me….

1. I used to be a cowgirl! I showed horses and rodeoed in Jr. High and High School. I even won a saddle in our little 4-H club for All-Around. I showed in halter, western pleasure, reining, barrels, poles, even goat tying. I also used to team rope! Then, I married a farmer! He likes horses and roped some too! But it’s not really Kerry Don’s thing and I just never made time for my horses….. I gave all 5 of them to my brother-in-law last year. I cried about it for a week!

2. My whole family are cowboys! Like taco hats and tall top boots! My brother, sister, brother-in-law, and nieces have won the World Champion Ranch Rodeo several times. My Mom is very talented horseman too!

3. I moved 6 times growing up and have lived on ranches in Texas, New Mexico and Colorado. Plus, the only time I have ever lived in “town,” was when I lived in the dorm at WT.

4. I like to karoke! My favorite song to sing is “Nobody” by Sylvia. Now note I said I like to, didn’t say I was good at it! I’m almost embarrassed to admit this!

5. I used to be a Harley Chic! Kerry Don had a motorcycle for several years and we used to go on trips with his Uncle Dan… even to Sturgis, SD!

6. I used to want to be a High School principal! I came to my senses though! Thank goodness!


I tag Tori and Sherry! Yall have fun!

No comments: