Monday, October 13, 2008

Rainy weekend

Despite the dreary weather, we had a great weekend. I'm not griping about the rain though! What a blessing! So needless to say, we watched sports all weekend! The Red Raiders game was very exciting! The Cowboys need a whoopin and I guess that's all I'll say about that! The Nascar race on Saturday night was pretty good, my Biff was 7th.... he's still 3rd in the points. And the drag racing last night was disappointing, since Asheley lost!

Yesterday, we had a laundry lessons.... I made them sort it by colors, look for stains, check the pockets, turn socks right side out etc.... I think Pake learned alot, I'm not so sure about Tate. But I'm bound and determined they're going to know how to wash their own clothes. The last load we did last night, someone had gum in their pockets, they spent 30 minuites picking gum off the wet pants..... I think they learned a good lesson!

But, now it's back to work on this cold dreary Monday morning! We are looking forward to this weekend, as it's our family reunion in Buffalo Gap! Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: