Sunday, October 5, 2008

Homecoming 2008

Hunter O, Tate, Madison Hoelting, Pake and Jaxton Hoelting. Hunter is my 3rd child! Madison and Jaxton are Kim's kids (she is the Biology teacher at THS) and I help her with Student Council.... I took this picture when we were taking the homecoming courts pictures! We couldn't get Tate to cooperate...that's why Hunter is holding on to him.



We had a parade for the homecoming pep rally. So the teachers decided to have a float too! Wilfong drove us! We had a blast! Debbie Criswell and I are in the back of the pickup. The boys are on the trailer towards the front! When the seniors passed us, they bombed us with water ballons.... I ducked and the ballon got Debbie dead on... she was soaked! The football team won their game! Finally a win! Shanea Brock was homecoming queen!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Hey lady-I didn't know you had a blog. I must say it is quite funny that Debbie got hit with a water balloon, I am sure the seniors loved that!

The Chapple Adventures said...

It is SOOOO wonderful to hear from you! I LOVE your blog! Makes me miss home to see the combine! Your boys are growing up so quickly! You have such a good looking and neat family.