Thursday, October 9, 2008

Kids say the funniest things......

I thought I'd jot down some of the funny things that my boys say!

Pake: "I tried to catch the ball but it just "slick" right through my hands."
He called Milk Duds, "Milk Nuts."

Tate: "Momma that boy in my class gets on my "nurse."
"Momma I ran so fast and my heart was "beepin."

"Momma that hurt so bad my blood was shakin'"
After church on Wednesday night, Tate told me that he needed to learn his ten contenments!

When the boys want a snack before bed they say, "Can we have a night, night breakfast!"

I know there are tonz more, just can't think now and am running low on time. Maybe some others will share some funnies too!


I thought of another one.... my boys say they are "sockin" wet for soaking wet! And it rained a ton yesteray and they were "sockin" wet when they came in!

2 comments:

Liss and MOMMY said...

We sall (saw) that the other day.
I have bad (coufess) coughs
I have a lot bless yous (sneezes)
That lady said I had a lot of freckles on my face, What are freckles?...I only have angel kisses.
I could probably go on, don't want to bore you.
Melissa

Tori said...

Then ten "contenments". - Tate

My blood was "shakin". - Tate