Sunday, August 8, 2010

Fishing Little Fools

Pake got to go fishing this morning. He hasn't been getting to do too much, so he was pretty excited! They went early when it was still cool out. 5:30 in the morning early... too early for me! I caught up with them about 8:00.

They didn't have the best luck.... but Pake did catch one little sandy.





So, we took Pake back to the Big D on Friday. The good news is the graft is taking and everything is healing. I'm not going to lie though.... his arm is not pretty. The doctor thinks we've had so many problems because the blood flow is not normal in the malformation. Hopefully we're on the right track now. Pake is sooo brave and sooo tough.... I can't even begin to tell yall how much he's been through this summer =(
This morning was really special for him. Well and plus the boys found a fishing boat! I told them they could have bought me a diamond ring... they laughed at me and told me that was dumb.
I like the boat too though and it's red.... I told them they better watch out I might out fish them.

No comments: