Sunday, August 29, 2010

Our New Critters

This is what I came home to the other day. I rounded the corner from the entry and I just about jumped through myself. I thought for a second that I'd left the back door open and a hog and some bobcats had came on in and made themselves at home.
Then, I remember that KD had said to leave the front door open,
that this guy was going to deliver something for him.
I'm telling on ourselves.... we're so country that the taxidermist delivers to our house.

But let me tell yall my husband, Mr KD, he is so flipping excited about these critters.
And I have admit, the baby kitty is kinda cute.

This guy though, Harry the Hog we'll call him, he's not soo cute. In fact, he's flipping UGLY!

But guess what yall, he'll be on my wall, IN MY HOUSE.





No comments: