Wednesday, August 25, 2010

These are my babies!!!

These are my babies.

Yes I know they're 8 and 11 and that doesn't exactly make them "babies."
BUT they'll always be "MY" babies!
Tate started 3rd grade and Pake 6th. The scarey part is Pake is in Junior High.
But I don't want to talk about that right now.
About Pake, KD took him to Dallas today for another follow up and for once, it was positive! They said that KD is indeed a good doctor. See he had told the hand surgeon that by-gosh he was a good cow doctor and he could take care of Pake's arm too. Anyway, they said that we have been doing a good job with the bandage changes, and that it looks good. I still don't think it looks good, but I am getting used to looking at it without freaking. It's still going to be a while before its completely healed but it's looking more promising. Anyway, hopefully Pake will be starting therapy soon!

1 comment:

Tori said...

You can even see the difference of personalities in their clothing choices. Pretty handsome babies you have!!